Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:00am
7th Osage Nation Congress
2020 Tzi Sho Session
September 14, 2020
Day 6 Agenda
- Roll Call
- Approval of Journal
- Reports of Select Committees
- Reports of Standing Committees
- Introductions of Bills and Resolutions
- Bills and Resolutions on First Reading
- ONCA 20-80, An Act to amend the Budget Process Act by inserting a new section at 15 ONC § 1A-103 to limit Direct Assistance of the three largest benefits to forty-five percent (45%) of tribal revenue; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Stabler)
- ONCA 20-81, An Act to amend the Regional Gathering Fund at 8 ONC § 6-102 to allow the Fund to be utilized four times per year; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Goodfox)
- General Order Day 1 – Second Reading
- ONCA 20-75, An Act to provide an appropriation to the Legislative Branch of the Osage Nation for fiscal year 2021 in the amount of two million twenty three thousand four hundred thirty three dollars ($2,023,433); and to establish an alternate effective date. (Revard)
- Motions and Notices
- Culture Committee Meeting – Immediately Following Session until 12:00 p.m.
- Commerce, Gaming and Land Committee Meeting – 1:00 p.m. until 2:50 p.m.
- Government Operations Committee Meeting – 3:00 p.m. until 4:50 p.m.
- Health and Social Services Committee Meeting – 5:00 p.m. until 6:30 p.m.