Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:00am
7th Osage Nation Congress
2020 Tzi Sho Session
September 11, 2020
Day 4 Agenda
- Roll Call
- Approval of Journal
- Reports of Select Committees
- Reports of Standing Committees
- Introductions of Bills and Resolutions
- Bills and Resolutions on First Reading
- ONCA 20-77, An Act to amend the criminal code at Title 6 crimes against Property to add Larceny and Receiving Stolen Property – Presumption; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Keene)
- ONCA 20-78, An Act to reassign an appropriation of restricted third party revenue from the Wah-Zha-Zhe Health Clinic Construction Fund in the amount of two million dollars ($2,000,0000); and to establish an alternate effective date. (Stabler)
- ONCA 20-79, An Act to amend the Osage Nation Health Benefit Act, 16 ONC § 3-105; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Revard)
- Motions and Notices
- Membership Committee Meeting – Immediately Following Session until 12:00 p.m.
- Commerce, Gaming and Land Committee Meeting – 1:00 p.m. until 2:50 p.m.
- Health and Social Services Committee Meeting – 3:00 p.m. until 4:50 p.m.