Steps to enroll in the Osage Nation Health Limited Benefit:
- You must be an Osage Tribal Member to qualify for the Osage Nation Health Limited Benefit. Having a CDIB card does not qualify you for the benefit automatically. If you need an application to become an Osage Tribal Member, please contact the Osage Nation Membership / CDIB Department (1-800-818-6517).
- To enroll print and complete the First-time Enrollment Form under General Enrollment, and the Consent & Release Form under 2016 General Documents. Use ink when completing these forms. HealthSmart is available via their toll-free number (1-844-207-3905) to assist you, if desired.
- Decide whether you require an Individual or a Family Re-enrollment Form.
- Print the form and use ink when completing the form.
- Return it to HealthSmart via Mail or Fax. If you fax it please add: ATTN: Flex Department.
- If you need assistance, please contact HealthSmart directly.
- Social Security Numbers (SSNs) are not used for any reason by HealthSmart. If their website prompts you for your SSN or your Employee ID number, please use your six-digit Osage Membership number in the Employee ID field.
- There is a $500 Maximum Benefit per Osage Tribal Member. Members may be required to submit a detailed explanation of benefits on purchases over $50. For questions contact HealthSmart.
- There is a $1000 Maximum Benefit per Osage Tribal Member (65 years and older on December 31, 2015). Members may be required to submit a detailed explanation of benefits on purchases over $50. For questions contact HealtSmart.
- Due to 2011 Federal IRS Changes, Over-The-Counter (OTC) eligible purchases will only be paid for by reimbursement.
- To protect your benefit you can no longer change your address over the phone. To change your address throughout the year, a Request for Change form must be filled out and signed.
- If you are re-enrolling, the Request for Change form is not required as you will update your address and contact information on the re-enrollment form. All forms can be accepted via U.S. Mail, scan and email, or fax. Please keep copies of all submitted documents.
- Reimbursement Request Form - DEADLINE to file reimbursements for 2015 is MARCH 28, 2016.
Group Medicare Supplement insurance Plan F
Osage Nation's new tribal Elder health benefit — the Group Medicare Supplement insurance Plan F, is underwritten by United American Insurance Company and paid for by the Osage Nation. Open Enrollment is October 15 - November 30, 2015. Your coverage will be effective January 1, 2016.
To enroll, or for more information, please visit the Insurance Plan F information page.