4th Osage Nation Congress
April 1, 2016
Day 5 Agenda
- Roll Call
- Approval of Journal
- Reports of Select Committees
- Reports of Standing Committees
- Introduction of Bills and Resolutions
- Bills and Resolutions on First Reading
- ONCA 16-48, An Act to authorize and appropriate one million eight hundred thirty seven thousand five hundred dollars ($1,837,500) to the Capital Asset and Improvement Fund; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Maker)
- ONCA 16-49, An Act to establish designated parking spaces for elders at public Osage Nation locations; to authorize the issuance of elder parking permits; to place limitations on elder parking and to provide a penalty for violation; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Pratt)
- ONCA 16-50, An Act to amend ONCA 15-87 to provide an appropriation to the Child, Family and Senior Community Services Division of the Osage Nation for fiscal year 2016 in the amount of two hundred sixty five thousand four hundred thirty eight dollars ($265,438); and to establish an alternate effective date. (Whitehorn)
- ONCA 16-51, An Act to amend ONCA 15-82 to provide a supplemental appropriation to the Division of Land, Commerce and Public Safety for fiscal year 2016 in the amount of five hundred dollars ($500); and to establish an alternate effective date. (Whitehorn)
- ONCA 16-52, An Act to require projected revenue to be approved annually by the Osage Nation Congress; to set categories with percentage limits for annual appropriations; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Edwards)
- Bill and Resolutions on General Order – Day 1 (Second Reading)
- ONCA 16-28, An Act to provide an appropriation in the amount of four million dollars ($4,000,000) to the Hominy Indian Village Committee for the demolition, design, and building of a new Hominy Village community building, and the building or remodel of an arbor in the Hominy Village, and the purchase of kitchen equipment and furnishings for the community building, as well as property management and improvements; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Edwards)
b. ONCA 16-36, An Act to provide an appropriation in the amount of seventy five thousand dollars ($75,000) for a grant donation to the City of Barnsdall for water treatment equipment and installation; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Edwards)
10. Bills and Resolutions on General Order – Day 2 (Amendments may be proposed)
a. ONCA 16-33, An Act to authorize funding levels for Higher Education Scholarships paid out of the Higher Education Fund. (Edwards)
11 Motions and Notices
- Appropriations Committee – 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Health and Social Services Committee Immediately Following Session
- Governmental Operations Committee - 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Commerce and Economic Development Committee – 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.