Complaint Policy (Click to open)
It is a priority of the Osage Nation Executive Branch that all complaints and/or compliments filed by Constituents of the Osage Nation receive prompt attention and a timely response.
All complaints and/or compliments will be referred to the Osage Nation Director of Operations from the Constituent Services Office. The Director of Operations has the discretion to forward the complaint or compliment to the appropriate supervisor, branch of Government, the Attorney General’s Office, the Osage Nation Police Department, or the Chief of the Osage Nation.
With respect to complaints, Constituents will be notified via telephone or email on the status of their complaint, within ten (10) business days, of receipt of the complaint by the Constituent Services Office.
In an effort to show the Osage Nation’s commitment to continual quality improvement, each department and/or program of the Osage Nation, will visibly display a sign informing constituents that they may request a complaint form directly from the department or program from which they are requesting or receiving service(s).
Compliments can be filed using the complaint form and procedure. No response will be given on the outcome of a compliment.
Complaint forms are also located:
- On the Osage Nation’s website www.osagenation-nsn.gov on all department and/or program webpages; and,
- On the Osage Nation Constituent Services webpage
Complaint forms can be:
- Emailed: email@example.com,
- Faxed: 1(918) 287-5221,
- Mailed: Osage Nation
Attn: Constituent Services, Complaints
239 W. 12th Street
Pawhuska, OK 74056,
- Hand delivered directly to the Constituent Services Program; or
- Via telephone using the 24-hour toll-free number 1(800) 320-8742.
All complaints must be turned into the Constituent Services Program.
Complaint: is a claim from, or on behalf of a constituent, where his/her rights have been violated; or the standard of service was unacceptable or unsatisfactory according to Osage law, Federal regulations and policy.
Complainant: is any Osage Tribal Member, employee or other constituent who is requesting or receives services through any Osage Nation Department. A complainant may also be the guardian of a constituent or a person who has written consent or legal documentation allowing a person to act on his/her behalf.
Complaint Form Filing Procedure
- Complaints must be submitted to the Constituent Services Office (CSO)
- Upon receipt of a complaint, a CSO caseworker will be assigned to provide follow up
- No less than two (2) business days of receipt from the initial compliant, the caseworker will refer the complaint to the Director of Operations’ Office for review
- Director of Operations will review and disseminate the complaint within two (2) business days of receipt to the appropriate supervisor, branch of Government, Attorney General, Osage Nation Police Department, or the Chief of the Osage Nation for review and response
- Within in two (2) business days of receipt the designated department, branch, or office shall review and respond to the Director of Operations concerning the complaint
- Once response is received, the Director of Operations will have two (2) business days to confer with the designated department, branch, office, or constituent (if necessary) for final determination and resolution
- Complaint determination will be communicated to the complainant, by telephone, within ten (10) business days of the receipt of the initial complaint to the Constituent Services Office
- A final determination letter will be issued from the Constituent Services Office, to the complainant, by mail, no less than five (5) business days from final determination date
The form below is offered for your convenience; however, if you would prefer to print a hard copy, you may download the complaint form here. It may be delivered in person, or mailed to:
C/O Constituent Services
627 Grandview Avenue
Pawhuska, OK 74056
If the form does not display on this page, please go to the form page directly.