Osage Nation is open for business, but operating under a Public Health State of Emergency due to the coronavirus disease. This means that you will notice changes in the way our departments and programs operate. You can find information on these changes below. These have been developed in consultation with the WahZhaZhi Health Center.
Department & Program Updates
For information regarding how Osage Nation is dealing with the public health state of emergency in general, please visit our coronavirus information page.
We ask for your patience and flexibility during this period while we work on solutions to continue to provide high-quality service, while maintaining a high degree of medical safety for our customers and employees alike.
- Osage Nation Police Department, Wildland Fire, & Emergency Management continue to be fully operational
- Elder Nutrition will be providing curbside service only until further notice
- The following programs are closed until further notice:
- All other departments & programs are operational but offices are closed to the public. Please call specific departments to find out their procedures. Their contact information can be found on their respective webpage, which can be found on our Resource Directory page.
- Call Constituent Services at 918-287-5555 or toll-free 1-800-320-8742 if you cannot find an answer here, or for any other assistance.