Principal Chief Geoffrey Standing Bear declared a public health state of emergency for the Osage Nation on March 19, 2020. This page provides information on what is closed or canceled, and how you can get in touch with us during this time. We will keep this page up-to-date for the duration of Osage Nation's public health state of emergency.
For information regarding how Osage Nation is dealing with the public health state of emergency, please visit our coronavirus information page.
- Osage Nation Museum – Closed Until Further Notice
- Osage Nation Visitors Center – Closed Until Further Notice
- Osage Nation Offices – Closed to the Public Until Further Notice. Call Constituent Services at 918-287-5555 or toll-free 1-800-320-8742 for assistance.
Cancellations & Postponements
- United Osages of Southern California March 28 – Canceled
- To Bridge a Gap Conference, March 30-April 2 – Canceled
- Week of the Young Child - April 25 – Canceled
- Osage Nation Cultural Encampment - April 25/26 – Canceled
- Spring Texas Osage meeting - May 2 (was previously postponed) – Canceled
- Childcare Summer Camp (June-July) –Canceled