Chief's letter regarding the transition - August 23, 2017
Beginning January 1, 2018, the Osage Nation sponsored Health Benefit Plan will be administered by WageWorks. There will be no change in your benefits with this transition. Below is a list of important information regarding the transition from our prior administrator, HealthSmart to WageWorks:
- All eligible expenses incurred through December 31, 2017, should be submitted to HealthSmart no later than March 31, 2018.
- The last day to file claims for reimbursement through HealthSmart for 2017, will be March 31, 2018.
- As part of the transition to the WageWorks system, your current HealthSmart Card will be deactivated on December 31, 2017, at 11:59 PM.
- For information on your current Limited Health Benefit account, please visit www.healthsmart.com or contact HealthSmart at 1-844-207-3905.
- Online Enrollment for your 2018 benefits through WageWorks will begin October 1, 2017, and closes October 31, 2017.
If you enroll after October 31, 2017, you must complete and send the enrollment form to Constituent Services. Contact information is located in the upper right corner of the enrollment form.
You will be able to access your 2018 account and use your new WageWorks® Health Care Card and/or submit claims beginning January 1, 2018. WageWorks will reimburse you for eligible expenses incurred on or after January 1, 2018.
- In addition to faxing or mailing your claim form and using your WageWorks Card, you can download the EZ Receipts® mobile application. Use your smartphone to file claims and take care of your account paperwork from anywhere. Go to www.wageworks.com/aboutmobile to learn more.
- Your new benefit card will be mailed to the address on file in mid-December if you enroll during the online enrollment period.
- You will also receive the WageWorks Quick Start Guide that will contain important information about the program, how to submit claims and how to access your account online.
Use the Quick Reference Guide to help you with your online enrollment process.