7TH OSAGE NATION CONGRESS
2020 TZI SHO SESSION
SEPTEMBER 15, 2020
DAY 7 AGENDA
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Journal
4. Reports of Select Committees
5. Reports of Standing Committees
6. Introductions of Bills and Resolutions
7. General Order Day 1 – Second Reading
a. ONCA 20-76, An Act to provide an appropriation to the Executive Branch of the Osage Nation for Fiscal Year 2021 in the amount of forty eight million sixty five thousand six hundred thirty dollars ($48,065,630); and to establish an alternate effective date. (Revard)
8. General Order Day 2 – Amendments May Be Proposed
a. ONCA 20-75, An Act to provide an appropriation to the Legislative Branch of the Osage Nation for fiscal year 2021 in the amount of two million twenty three thousand four hundred thirty three dollars ($2,023,433); and to establish an alternate effective date. (Revard)
9. Motions and Notices
• Education Committee Meeting – Immediately Following Session until 12:00 p.m.
• Commerce, Gaming and Land Committee Meeting – 1:00 p.m. until 2:50 p.m.
• Government Operations Committee Meeting – 3:00 p.m. until 4:50 p.m.
• Health and Social Services Committee Meeting – 5:00 p.m. until 6:30 p.m.