OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, at 10:00 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
- Call to Order
- Opening Prayer
- Roll Call
- Commissioners to hear, consider, and take action on the following cases:
- Ban Hearing – BAN-16-01
- Prize Claim Hearing – PC-15-06
- Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 11/04/2015 Meeting.
- ONGC Director
- Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
- Citizen’s Input
- Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
- Present one Petition for License Revocation 16-01
- Present and Discuss Regulation 603 – Final Revision
- Present and Discuss Updated ONGC Surveillance SICS
- Present and Discuss Surveillance Employee Code of Conduct Agreement
- Discuss Attorney Smith Letter dated 11.18.15
- Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
- Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
- Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
- Discuss Gaming Reform Act Legislation- ONCA 15-91
- Discuss Commerce and Economic Development Meeting 11/23/15
- Discuss ONGC Licensing Fees
- Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations,Disciplinary/Evaluations
- Discuss Electronic Employee Evaluations - Qualtrics
- Vote to return to open session.
- Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
- Set the date and time for the next meeting.