OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, January 11, 2017, at 10:30 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 12/7/2016 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present Updated ONGC Inventory List
ii. Petitions to Ban Patrons
iii. Discuss ONGC Rules and Regulations for Tort and Prize Claims and Request 30-day Comment Period
iv. Update on OC Surveillance Changes
v. Request to Attend NIGC Regional Training & Meeting
vi. Present Invoices for Licensing and Attorney
vii. Present and Discuss the following Osage Casino SICS for approval
• SICS 1530-001 Non-Gaming Operational Section 1: Outlet Banks • SICS 0164-001 Cage Operations Sections: 4, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14
• SICS 0162-001 Drop and Count Section 9: Count • SICS 1570-001 Accounting Section 18: Credit Card Policy
• SICS 1570-001 Accounting Section 17: Travel Policy • SICS 1570-001 Accounting Section 13: Procurement
• SICS 0100-001 Gaming Machines Section 1: Credit Purchase and Redemption
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Police and Security Issues
ii. Discuss Licensing & Approval Matters
iii. Financials on ONGC Budget & Modifications, ONGE & Tulsa Construction Financials
iv. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Commissioners to schedule, hear, consider, and take action on the following cases beginning at 11:00 am:
13. Set the date and time for the next meeting.