OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, May 11, 2016, at 10:00 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 04/19/2016 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present and Discuss Selection of FY16 External Audit Firm
ii. Present FY17 ONGC Budgets - Draft
iii. Present and Discuss FY17 ONGC Annual Plan - Draft
iv. Present Aruze Gaming Contract for Software Testing
v. Discuss Surveillance IT and Regulatory Compliance Purchase Requisitions
vi. Present and Discuss Facilities Licensing Fee Proposal
vii. Discuss OC Show Cause Hearing
viii. Discuss Show Cause Hearing for License Revocation on LIC-16-04
ix. Discuss Hearing for License Revocation LIC-15-06
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
ii. Discuss Licensing Matters
iii. Financials – ONCC & ONGE
iv. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Promotions, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Proposed executive session to discuss matters regarding the above cases.
13. Vote to return to open session
14. Set the date and time for the next meeting.